- Shipping line communicates the volume forecast and bookings. Star Cool coordinates the shipping line and depot from booking through to gate out for loading.
- MCI arranges leak-test before gate out empty, ensuring that the unit complies with the minimum requirements for a specific commodity.
- Container is released with a new door curtain mounted on the floor/ door end (the one used for leak-testing will not be used for the cargo).
- When the container has been stuffed and returned to the depot, Star Cool will arrange gas injection according to the settings indicated in the booking.
- Star Cool monitors gas levels until stable, according to the defined setting. If necessary, gas is injected again before gate out for loading.
We also include
CA curtains for testing
New curtain for stuffed unit
N2 and CO2 gasesIf requested, we can participate in meetings and training activities with both shipping lines and their customers.
CA+ Cargo Insurance
Though MCI has a record of perfect performance of its CA+ service, it is desired to provide carriers with even greater assurance on performance and reliability. The cargo insurance policy option is now available as an addition to the CA+ service.
With a low premium structure, the policy will provide coverage of US$ 100,000 per claim should the service fail on carriage of berries, stone fruit and a variety of other fresh produce. The coverage is worldwide and available immediately.
Additional information about the insurance option is available from your sales representative.